Howdy gang, people (okay, just two people) have been asking me about seasonal opening hours for The Dodo since September! So finally, I’ve figured out what the plan is based on some feedback …
This little graphic will be posted and pinned across all the usual social media channels but breaking it down for you, normal opening hours unless listed –
- Christmas Eve – 1pm – 10pm
- Christmas Day – CLOSED
- Boxing Day & 27th December – CLOSED
- 28th December – 4pm – 10pm
- 29th & 30th December – 4pm – 10.30pm
- New Year’s Eve – 4pm – Late.
Purposely kept vague but legally licenced to 1am. It is a vague “until late” close because, well, if we are quiet, then we won’t be staying open I’m afraid. We’ll be heading home to sing Auld Lang Syne to ourselves.
- 1st January – 11th January – CLOSED
- 12th January & 13th January – 4pm – 10.30pm.
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year. We’ll be back to usual service just before our big first anniversary party on the 28th January 2018.