Following Kew Brewery’s 2nd Anniversary Party on the 9th May (which by the way was completely rammed with people having a jolly good time) we are ready for another event and it’s a big one! On the 15th June 2017, we will be representing the Hanwell Massive as Weird Beard will be taking over our taps and partaking in a meet the brewer.
It’s Beer Day Britain on the 15th June so what better way to celebrate this than having a massive tap takeover from our friends from down the road? There will be a massive 9 casks available and Bryan Spooner plus other Weird Beard-ers will be along to join in the beer-y celebrations.
FULL BEER LINE UP BELOW –
- X-Girlfriend (4.9%) – Hoppy Pale Ale
- Coconhagen Interpretation (6.5%) – Coconut Stout
- Dark Hopfler (2.5%) – Dark Milk Ale
- Master of Nuggets (7%) – Mutant Brown Ale
- Sorachi Faceplant (8.1%) – IPA
- The Frog Is Fired (5%) – Gooseberry Pale Ale
- Top Ranken Bitter (4.8%) – Belgian Bitter Pale Ale
- Black Perle (3.8%) – Coffee Milk Stout
- Single Hop Centennial (8.6%) – Double IPA